|To LOVE-Ru Darkness|
|Japanese||To LOVEる -とらぶる- ダークネス バトルエクスタシー|
|Rōmaji||To Rabu ru -toraburu- Dākunesu Batoru Ekusutashii|
|Release Date(s)||JP: May 22, 2014|
|Genre(s)||Ultra Harem Action|
|Game Mode(s)||Single Player|
To LOVE-Ru Darkness: Battle Ecstasy is an "Ultra Harem Action" PSVITA game developed by Furyu in May 22, 2014. The genre is consistently made up of four parts: Playthrough Action, My Room, Communication, and Adventure.
FuRyu has shared first details and screenshots on PS Vita “ultra pleasant harem action” game To Love-Ru Darkness: Battle Ecstasy. The game, due out in Japan on May 22 for 6,980 yen, consists of action, “my room,” communication, and adventure parts. Find those parts, as well as a story, limited edition, and pre-order details, below.
One day, when Rito was in his house, he suddenly became dizzy, and when he came to his senses, he was in a strange world. Momo suddenly appears, and from her he hears that he is imprisoned in a strange world and that Lala has been whisked away to a mystery dungeon. So Rito decides to head out and rescue Lala from the dungeon she is held prison in.
- Action Part - Search the dungeons in order to save the heroines, and defeat the monsters that appear as you progress. On each floor of the dungeon is an event where a heroine awaits.
- My Room Part - The game starts in a room that resembles Rito’s house. This will serve as an area in which you and the captured heroines from the action part can spend time together. With the passing of certain events, players can form close relationships with the heroines.
- Communication Part (Trouble Touch Time) – You can communicate with the heroines by touching the screen and using the back panel.
- Adventure Part - This is the part that advances the story. Talk with the heroines to progress.
Limited Edition (8,980 yen)Edit
- Special box
- Special “Konjiki no Yami” sleep sheet
- Special “Momo” cord reel
- Original costume “Sexy Apron” download code
- Original costume “Maid Clothes” download code
- PS VITA Official Game Site (Japanese)